"Coming soon this December 2012. Stay Tuned!"

We moved !

We're down for the moment.
For the meantime, do check out our sister blog- Nunis Me !

Sponsors

1...2...3......and finally 100+ coins!

Okay, i know the title sounds a little childish, but the fact is
I really counted all my coins one-by-one and it took some time...

See, that's a mountain of Malaysia 10 cents coins 
that worth about 100 ringgit !

I kept all my coins in my cute little piggy bank
(the piggy bank below is my mum's. Mine is much more ugly)
Can you imagine how much coins can that pig keep?
it can store up to 100 coins (about RM 150) 
see those coins above? those were keep in the pig for a year!

There is one Malay Proverb
"Sedikit-sedikit, lama-lama jadi bukit"
(little by little, soon will become a hill)

If you're planning to keep your coins,
don't ever keep all of it together in a container.

Why? because the bad quality coin (example: rusty)
will effect the good qualities ones.

It's best to keep all your coins in an Album, 
just like mine and i labeled all the details neatly.

I'll show you guys how i organize my album later.


That's all for today. Thanks for reading :D





2 comments:

Confectionery Queen said...

Wow u're only 15 but u save alot! When i was 15 i spent alot =D. Keep up the good practice!

Kristy Anne Nunis said...

Thanks :D

Post a Comment

Like my coins or have ? Post a comment here :

Money Bird Tweet Tweet